viernes, 28 de mayo de 2021

POST 5: A PHOTOGRAPH YOU LIKE

 


Hello dear readers. Today I will write about my favorite photograph. I had a hard time choosing one photograph of the many that I have saved, which I like very much.

In it appears one of my cousins (who is like my brother), his name is Felipe, but we call him Tommy with of affection. Whenever we have good news or good things happen we do different activities with my family, in this case we went a few days ago to a famous restaurant in Ovalle called "Riquísimo", we waited a long time at the entrance for a table to be vacated.

The picture was taken by my cousin Javiera when the plate with french fries arrived to him, I can be seen in the background. It was very strange, we thought they had ordered the wrong table because it was too much food for him and they had only ordered a "medium" portion. In the end, he was so happy that he kept the plate.

What I like about it the most is the energy he transmits, I hadn't seen the photo in my gallery until we finished eating. When I saw it, I laughed so hard I forgot my backpack in the restaurant

                                        


3 comentarios:

  1. Awww so cute Tommy, I finally know who he is hahaha, because when you visit your family, I always hear a little boy's voice.
    I loved the photo and his facial expression.
    And did you get your backpack back?jajaja.

    PS: how cute the little girl in the background😳

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. jajaja I was wondering the same thing, what happened to the backpack? And her happy face says it all, I already hope you invite us to that restaurant with my porota, she will surely have the same happy face jaja.

      Eliminar

Post 10

Hello my dear bilingual readers, today I will tell you about some reflections. This year has been very good for me in all areas. Although ...