viernes, 30 de abril de 2021

POST 3: MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

 I think it's pretty hard to decide on just one technological device because we are enclosed by them all day long. We wake up using an alarm clock, we prepare food with technological devices like kettle and microwave, we educate ourselves with technologies like cell phone and computer (among others) and we spend our free time watching TV or playing video games.

But I have to assume that my favorite piece of technology (after much thought) is the cell phone because I spend all day connected to it, it allows me to connect to my classes, chat and write to my friends through different social networks, watch tiktok (which lately I am very addicted because there is a lot of diverse content) and an infinite number of uses that can be given to it.

The cell phone I currently use I have it since September 2020, is a Xiami Redmi note 9 and mainly I got it as a gift to take better pictures of my plans, which at that time we were drawing by hand.

My life without my cell phone would be quite tragic because it solves a lot of day to day situations for me, like doing a quick calculation, checking the calendar, write the grocery list, checking my bank accounts and google (there is always something to look for).

I use it every day, all day hahaha.

note: this advertisement is not paid for by Xiaomi.



2 comentarios:

  1. My dear friend Nikito.
    I have seen your addiction to your smartphone and Tik Tok JAJAJ. I remember when you stayed with me, before going to sleep and when you woke up, the first thing you did was to take your smartphone and watch tik toks, but I understand you my friend, there're some great videos and there is a lot of interesting content.
    I love you <3.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Nikito, I'm here to speak you about Tiktok, we need to stop with this social media, their are more addictive than drugs and we need to stop with this, please join us to stop with this massacre

    ResponderEliminar

Post 10

Hello my dear bilingual readers, today I will tell you about some reflections. This year has been very good for me in all areas. Although ...