viernes, 14 de mayo de 2021

Post 4 "My favorite Movie"

 Hello dear readers, sorry to disappoint you with my favorite movie, it's "How I fell for their lies" LOL a little joke. Well, my favorite movie is "How the Grinch Stole Christmas", and actually any christmas movie I like a lot because the plot is always that christmas is ruined and in the end everything is fixed. I wish I could apply it to my daily life, that is, when things don't work out and in the end you can always rescue something good from the bad.

The movies I like to watch are usually the Disney classics although I almost never watch movies, I like to watch series especially those related to biology such as "Cells at work", "the Good Doctor" or "Greys Anatomy" (which is trendy).

The last movie I saw was "Shrek 1". I have seen it many times and every time I watch it I notice more and more details, it is a classic that everyone should see at least once, 10/10. And actually I recommend any of the Shrek saga where the Shrek babies appear.

 

 

I read them, xoxo.

1 comentario:

  1. impressed that shrek was not your favorite movie, but never mind, it would have been worse if you said it's a bad movie so I forgive you.

    ResponderEliminar

Post 10

Hello my dear bilingual readers, today I will tell you about some reflections. This year has been very good for me in all areas. Although ...