viernes, 23 de abril de 2021

Post 2: Dreams and ✨Architorture✨

 


When I was a child, I always dreamed of ..... Actually, I don't remember anymore. But I was always good with my hands, I learned to embroider, paint, knit (although I've lost the practice), among many other things. When I was 15 I began to be interested in science, especially physics and biology. But on the other hand I also liked graphic design. Anyway, I searched a lot until I got to architecture, mixing two things that I liked, physics and design (plus my drawing skills), but leaving aside biology. I realized just in time that the health area was not my thing, although I really like the theory, the practice caused me terror. 

I did well in the PSU, so at the time of choosing and prioritizing careers and universities I was very sure that I would enter my first choice. It was a very stressful time, I was going through a difficult emotional situation, but the day the results were announced, I was indeed in architecture.

So far, the university and the career have disappointed me a little, but not because I don't like it, but rather because of the learning modality. I have good friends and even though it is "architorture" for me it is everything.

I would like to work in an environment where creativity flows and that leaves the houses with four walls, door and window. I would like to travel and get to know new places to learn new things that include architecture.

Maybe in the future I would like to study something else to continue learning.

2 comentarios:

  1. My dear friend nikito.
    I'm very glad that you chose to study architecture, because thanks to that I can know what a wonderful person you're. You're a very good friend and a great student.
    I feel the same as you regarding the online modality, I think it's something that is affecting all of us. I hope we'll be strong and continue together sharing more classes, which thanks to you, become more entertaining. <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow we had a lot in common when guys, I already hope to have an office together and do all the new ideas we imagined

    ResponderEliminar

Post 10

Hello my dear bilingual readers, today I will tell you about some reflections. This year has been very good for me in all areas. Although ...