viernes, 2 de julio de 2021

Post 8

 Hello my dear bilingual readers, today I will tell you about my favorite subject.

It was a bit difficult to choose because I really like subjects that have to do with numbers, but so far, my favorite subject is "morphology, structure and materialization", although I still don't quite understand the subject.


I like the subject because it is very didactic and includes my love/hate for numbers.


What we do in class (unfortunately online) is understanding the theory to calculate structural elements, choose materials, joints, among other things. In addition, we do a lot of works where we have to cover all the variables required to build from a design. 


The main contents are divided into 3 areas:

1. Morphology: everything that has to see with the shape of a building/housing/construction.

2. Structure: corresponds to the skeleton of the construction, and here, we calculate beams, pillars, walls and diagonals, among other things.

Materialization: corresponds to the material that will be used in the construction, since there are many materials in the market and each material has different characteristics and particularities.


Today was the final test, it lasted 5 hours, but it was as if only 30 minutes had passed. 


1 comentario:

  1. Ohh at the beginning I really liked the class, then I don't know what happened JAJAJ. Today we had the final test and it was terrible!
    I didn't have enough time, I didn't finish. It's a pity.

    ResponderEliminar

Post 10

Hello my dear bilingual readers, today I will tell you about some reflections. This year has been very good for me in all areas. Although ...